I was self-tagged by that mean ol Creampuff, roro, for this meme (which means I decided to do it myself) and I will now commence to do something about it!
1. My very most favorite dish ever is...butternut squash ravioli, as prepared by Il Fornaio Restaurant. Il Fornaio is a chain (I usually hate chains) of authentic Italian restaurants brought here from Italy by Williams Sonoma who later sold them. There are many peppered around California, even one in Walnut Creek where one of my blog buddies lives. There is also one in Greenwood Village, CO which may be close to another blogger I know. If there is one nearby, and you have not had this dish...what are you waiting for? GO!
2. Egg salad will induce vomiting immediately if introduced to my mouth, sometimes just the smell is enough. If you have eaten this, or hard-boiled eggs, or deviled eggs, or anything involving cold boiled eggs, do not plan on kissing me until you have brushed your teeth, flossed, gargled with mouthwash and eaten at least 3 Altoids.
3. I love a really good, and by good I mean creamy-rich-fattening, Tiramisu. I consider myself quite the Tiramiconnoisseur. I order it anytime I'm in a decent restaurant, and it's listed on the desert menu. I seem to be on a quest for tiramisuperfection. I'll let you know if I find it.
4. Wonderful junk food, Flips; pretzels dipped in chocolaty goodness, Funny bones, those cheese crackers with cheese filling (not peanut butter, the more common filling), Choco-tacos; oh my those are good, and Smartfood or Smartassfood when I'm eating it.
5. Home made macaroni and cheese, simple but soooo comfortylicous.
6. I love Chorizo sausage, but I haven't eaten any mammals since 1990, so now I eat Soyrizo. Soy is like a Cho but different. I love this made into a hash with some poached eggs and biscuits. MmmmmmMmm.
7. I don't do hairy food, peach skin, okra, anchovies, etc.