Thursday, March 13, 2008

See Sally Hate. Hate Sally, Hate!

If you haven't seen this yet, or more importantly, heard it...Here it is!

Sally Kern is attempting to spread her seeds of hate and ignorance faster than we can spread the "cancer" of homosexuality. So how about it queers? Spread faster! We need to put this one in the win column.

To send a strongly worded letter to Oklahoma Governor Brad Henry, Representative Chris Benge, and Senator Mike Morgan here is a link to The Human Rights Campaign. They have a pre-written letter you can approve and send, and options to edit that, or write your own. If you are as offended and angered by this behavior from an elected official, as I suspect you are; please take some action!

Have a great day spreading your love, Smartassbian

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm straight and she surely does not speak for me, either. It's gut-wrneching to hear that kind of ignorance and hatred.

But will you check the link? I couldn't get thorugh to it.

RED MOJO said...

Cit, I'll check it, thank you!

RED MOJO said...

The Link should be working now!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I just couldn't listen to it all the way through. Such abysmal ignorance and viciousness is the greatest threat to our nation, to paraphrase the evil bitch.

If we ever manage to banish such bigotry, it will be our greatest achievement. (And that's sad.)

kj said...

chill.

this was incredibly painful to listen to. i wonder sometimes how to respond to absolute righteousness like this: my first reaction is to punch her in the nose but i know that's not the right answer. count jb and me in on support of the human rights campaign--we contribute to its work in many ways.

chill. wow. thanks, rm.

RED MOJO said...

heartinsanfrancisco, I agree, the battle against this kind of ignorance, is the toughest fight we will face. I don't even know if there's a way to win, but I hope so.

kj, It is still out there. We don't feel it as much where we have chosen to live, but others have to deal with this kind of venom on a daily basis. I can't imagine it.

Slip said...

Some people are not happy unless they are hating. What strikes me as odd is that no one in the crowd of 50 said anything to shut her up.

RED MOJO said...

slip, They must've all been too stunned to speak!

Unknown said...

As I keep saying, why can't stupidity be more painful??

RED MOJO said...

Tinder, yes, or even hurt at all!