- Blogging is seen by some, as kind of dorky
- If you tell her too soon, and things don't work out, you can't blog about it
- If you don't tell her for a long time, she may be displeased at your secrecy, and wonder what else you're hiding
- If you tell her at exactly the right moment, she may read your blog, not like it, and think you suck
- If you don't tell her at all, and she finds out, then...you're screwed
So, is there a marker, a definate event, a point at which the telling should be done?
Is it when:
- You're making her eggs after your first night together?
- You've discussed forsaking all others?
- You've moved in together?
- You start looking like each other?
For all of those who read this post and are not lesbians, I should explain the previous bullet points could also be labeled:
- 1st date
- 2nd date
- 3rd date (the one that doesn't end)
- 2 months along
A little help people. Someone throw me a bone.