Alex the Wry Writer was tagged in one of those horrible obnoxious memes, and was "kind" enough to pass the tag on to moi. This is my stab at it. If it seems random, try reading it from back to front or start in the middle, whatever works.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog:
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now for the list, hang onto your pantyhose, here we go. Gosh this is exciting. Wouldn't it be great to have a drum roll queue up at this point just to build the tension a little bit. I feel a little bit like I'm about to do a strip tease for you, with no music. Where's the fanfare? I'm about to trot out seven tasty bits about myself to you and we haven't even gone out for a nice meal. In a way I feel cheap. Well be that as it may, I guess I should get on with it. I can't stall forever, although teasing you is fun. Alrighty then...without further ado, here they are the seven inconsequential facts about me that I don't think you already know. Hi Mom! Just a shout out to mom in case she's reading this, and she may already know some of the things, in fact some of you will probably know one or two things, but hopefully no one knows all seven, except me of course, and I'll never tell. Just kidding, I'm spilling my guts.
1. My favorite activity as a child was cracking rocks.
2. I'm a gamer. (Word games, board games, adventure games, video games, etc.)
3. I believe there can be more than one great love in my life.
4. There's a bat loose in my house even as I write this.
5. I have an alter ego and she has her own blog not linked to me. She can be completely honest and not worry about what people think of her. Lucky her!
6. Even if I hit the lotto for millions I would still eat mac and cheese every once in a while.
7. Although I am very down to earth, I am willing to abandon reality at a moment's notice.
Not in my seven, and probably widely known, is the fact that I don't always follow the rules, so I will not actively tag seven people, but will instead passively tag you. If you'd like to do this meme, fire away! Please follow all the rules!